Copywriting involves writing persuasively to drive action through high quality, compelling content that portrays your brand in its best light and makes an emotional connection with readers.
Loosely speaking, a professional copywriter (such as myself!) can help out whenever you feel it’s important to make sure your words are perfectly crafted for the job in hand.
I’ve written copy for a wide range of platforms, including:
- printed marketing materials and point of sale, including banners, posters, flyers, leaflets, brochures and menus
- publications, including impact reports, annual reviews and magazines
- features, interview pieces and press releases
- letters, internal communications and award submissions
- direct mail campaigns
- digital and print ads
- website copy
- email newsletters and direct response email campaigns
- video scripts
- SEO-optimised blogs
- social media.
Having been involved in journalism, marketing and communications for over a decade, I can help make sure your copy:
- is structured correctly
- is tailored to your audience, your brand and the marketing channel it’s for
- tells your best story and strikes a chord with your readers
- is clear and concise
- is accurate
- and, perhaps most importantly, drives action.
Start your own project
If you’re planning a marketing or advertising campaign, going through a rebrand, producing a video, or just need a helping hand with your copy, I can help you get the most out of your resources.
I’m flexible in terms of how I work with clients and am very happy to quote either on a project-by-project basis or discuss the option of a retainer (where you pay for my availability on a regular basis).